Designed to help you calculate your own carbon footprint, devise your own carbon reduction plan. We will provide you with all the materials to help you produce this.
The support consists of
Half day workshop covering:
· What is Net Zero
· The difference between Net Zero and Carbon Neutrality
· How to identify and map your greenhouse gas emissions
· Where to get your activity data from
· How to calculate your carbon footprint
· How to devise your carbon reduction plan
· How to present your carbon reduction plan
Supporting materials provided:
· Simple Excel based greenhouse gas inventory calculation tool.
· Sector specific guidance/suggested actions
· Editable Carbon Reduction Plan (in accordance with PPN 6/21 Guidance)
Further ongoing support and help to calculate your carbon footprint and carbon reduction plan if required.
Link to Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/chamber-low-carbon-17317629743
Monday 26th June
Thursday 29th June
Both 9am -12:30pm